Wedding Guest Management, Wedding Hospitality Services by Vibes Entertainment
Hospitality Plays & Important Role In Wedding & Event Planning Services Everything From The Startups Till The End Of The Celebration, Hospitality Is The Main Focused Area In Any Event & Wedding Planning.
The Core Areas In Hospitality Services Which We Concentrate Is As Follows:-
- Guest Management and Hospitality
- Organize and coordinate ground transportation
- Welcome garlands, drinks and aarti
- Welcome baskets and letters for guest rooms
- Arrange travel and hotel bookings,
- Airport and railway station pickups
- Assistance with guest check-in’s,
- Round the clock hospitality desks
- Custom designed tours for guests covering different interests
Stationary: Invites & Welcome Booklets
Airport Transfers & Transport
Sightseeing & Shopping Trips
Room Baskets, Hampers & Gifts
- A Hospitality desk set up at the airport premises after taking necessary formalities. We would be branding this counter to ensure easy identification. In addition, elements of branding would be used on staff uniforms, baggage tags to ensure smooth execution. To be able to deliver this service we require your intervention to procure necessary permits etc.
- Collation & execution of arrival and departure details of guests.
- Receiving of guests on arrival and coordinating further movement of guests. Coordination of baggage transfers and guest movement with hotels.
Ensuring timely blocking & allotment of the rooms and co-ordination with hotel staff.
Drawing up a plan of vehicle movement as per anticipated requirement for transportation.
Welcome calls to the guests after the check-ins for any further assistance required.
Creating and placement of personalized/thematic welcome notes, wedding kit, snack and mini bar hampers, fruit platters, cookies, toiletries & other necessities etc in the room before the check in of the guests and daily replenishment.
Communicating events itinerary to all in-house guests from time to time.
Coordination of wake – up calls/reminders for guests, if required.
Communicating with guests to inform schedule of each event and follow-up on the same.
Re-confirmation of check out timings for departures scheduled for each day to ensure smooth and timely airport transfers.
Communicating with guests for flight re-confirmation /tele-check –in on flights/information pertaining to any changes in the flight schedule, especially group check-outs.
Hospitality desk would be equipped with the following facilities for the guests:-
First Aid kit
Local area maps
Information on nearby markets, hospitals, cinemas, pubs etc
Beauty parlor services